Thursday, November 6, 2008

How to: Blog

Just like many other people in The Eng 332 class; this is my first real experience blogging. Honestly, I was completely confused at first on what to Blog about. Don't get me wrong, I still am, but I'm slowly getting the hang of it. Well, initially I viewed this blog as a silly little assignment I had to do every week. Nothing more, Maybe less. Personally, I still think it is a little SILLY. On the contrary, I am ENJOYING my blogging experience.


According to www.dictionary.com the word Blog means
1.an online diary
2.a personal chronological log of thoughts published on a Web page

This Blog may also be known as a Web blog.

In searching the meaning of the word blog, I came to two conclusions:
1. Blogs are silly to me because I never kept a diary, and I believe that they are feminine.
2. I finally know, what the F*ck a BLOG IS!!!

Any who.... The reason I labeled this blog How to: Blog is because once you accept what a blog really is, it is easier to do it. On the homework sheet when there is no specific what to blog about, i find it easier to blog. I can write whats on my mind, or something i found interesting. There is large variety of what I'd rather blog about, than blogging about literary excellence or poetry prompting(which was actually pretty darn cool).

If anyone else is stuck with this whole blogging experience there was a website that was very simple and helpful. Give it a go. http://www.ehow.com/how_2032323_blog.html?ref=fuel&utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=ssp&utm_campaign=yssp_art

1 comment:

A Quinlan said...

I like this--a "meta-post" about blogging. Now I'm waiting for a blog about this class.

Good link, too.