Thursday, October 2, 2008

Oct. 02,2008 James Joyce

Where to begin... Oh my, maybe I should start with my dislike for the style in which James Joyce writes. In all fairness, I have not read anything of his until now. But this is not leaving me a good first impression. In my personal opinion, I'd rather eat stale fish with peanut butter than read this crap. I thought half of the reason, someone shoud read is for the entertainment factor? SOOOO, where's the entertainment Factor? IT IS MISSING! ...James Joyce is not the Bee's Knees... Mr. J.J is far from entertaining. Don't get me wrong, he obviously is a highly respected writer that many people enjoy. In the end though his writing is just not for me.

1 comment:

A Quinlan said...

Thanks for the commentary--really. But I would appreciate your doing a teensy bit of research on JJ and writing about that, too. AQ